How do you get total control of each category of spending, plus a more comprehensive way to manage spending across categories?
SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) is a cloud solution connecting your people, data, and ideas from multiple sources to enable fast and confident decision making. It allows users to discover, visualize, plan, and predict, all in one place.
There are two key scenarios to consider for spend management:
Embedded use case – Managers focused on single category analysis
- SAP Concur travel and expenses
- SAP Ariba procurement spend
- SAP Fieldglass contingent labor spend
Enterprise use case – executives requiring total spend analytics from multiple data sources
- Comprehensive supplier and policy management
- Best-in-class control of each spend category
- A unified view of spending
SAP Analytics Cloud Embedded edition for SAP Concur, SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass
Juergen Muller, SAP CTO, announced the Business Technology Platform that unites HANA, Analytics, SCP and business services to enhance the Intelligent Enterprise. One of the key pillars of that strategy is to embed SAP Analytics Cloud into the Line-of-Business solutions, and SAP Analytics Cloud will be embedded in applications like SAP Concur, SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass.
Planned for availability in 2020, the embedded version of SAC will allow organizations to view spend data from directly within their application. Using live connectivity that eliminates the need for data replication while allowing role-based access, SAP Concur, SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass users will be able to analyze spend related information without leaving their spend application. Users will also be able to create or customize reports using SAP Concur, SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass data sources without having to replicate data.
With the embedded solutions, managers will be able to focus on single category analysis for SAP Concur, SAP Ariba or SAP Fieldglass spend data.
SAP Analytics Cloud Enterprise to enhance SAP Concur, SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass
In the Embedded editions of SAP Analytics Cloud contained in SAP Concur, SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass, data will be limited to a single source. SAP Analytics Cloud Enterprise allows your organization to blending and analyze data from across HR, finance, employee experience, and many other sources of data – breaking down silos and make proactive and confident decisions. SAP Concur, SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass are planning live data connections that will allow SAP Analytics Cloud users to view spend data from across their entire organization.
Juergen also announced that SAP Analytics Cloud will be embedded in SuccessFactors, S/4HANA and C/4HANA. You can learn more about these planned solutions in the blog posts.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Enterprise and Embedded Strategy for SAP Cloud Platform by Aaron Graber
- SuccessFactors and SAP Analytics Cloud by Joanne Koh-Stewart
- S/4HANA and SAP Analytics Cloud by Kevin McConnell
- C/4HANA and SAP Analytics Cloud by Kevin McConnell
- Concur, Ariba, Fieldglass and SAP Analytics Cloud by Terry Penner
HANA Cloud Services
During SuccessConnect and TechEd, the running theme has been the technologies of the Intelligent Enterprise. SAP is evolving the Digital Platform into a Business Technology Platform, ensuring out-of-the-box integration, modularity, ease of extension, and consistent experience across business processes in an Intelligent Enterprise. SAP Analytics Cloud completes the Analytics piece of this Business Technology Platform, and is also an integral part of SAP HANA Cloud Services.
SAP HANA Cloud Services provides Enterprise Capabilities that increase business value, by being a single gateway to all your trusted data and analytics. It includes:
- SAP Analytics Cloud as the Analytics technology where it provides BI, Planning, and Predictive Analytics in a single solution,
- SAP Data Warehouse Cloud as the end-to-end data platform in the cloud that blends, enriches, governs, and provides a semantic layer for your data, and
- SAP HANA Cloud that manages your data storage, federation, and runs powerful applications with the power of SAP HANA in the cloud with General Availability at the end of this year
SAP's HANA Cloud Services strategy is to connect all elements of data processing into one seamless experience, and providing the value of data-driven Intelligent Enterprise.
To learn more about the material benefits that HANA Cloud Services can provide your organization, visit the SAP HANA Cloud Services web site. You can also try out both SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Data Warehouse Cloud today for 30-days. To begin the journey of realizing those benefits, please contact your SAP or partner representative.